194. If man give his son sicuro per nurse and that affranchit die con the hands of the nurse, and the nurse substitute another son without the consent of his father or mother, they shall call her esatto account, and because she has substituted another affranchit without the consent of his father or mother, they shall cut off his breast.
198. If one destroy the eye of a freeman or break the bone of verso freeman he shall pay one mana of silver.
199. If one destroy the eye of a man’s slave or break per bone of a man’s slave he shall pay one-half his price.
202. If a man strike the person of per man (.i.ancora., commit an assault) who is his superior, he shall receive sixty strokes with an ox-tail whip sopra public.
If a physician operate on verso slave of per freeman for a severe wound with per bronze lancet and cause his death, he shall restore a slave of equal value
206. If a man strike another man mediante a quarrel and wound him, he shall swear: “I struck him without intent,” and he shall be responsible for the physician.
207. If (he) die as per result of the stroke, he shall swear (as above), and if he be verso man, he shall pay one-half mana of silver.
209. If per man strike a man’s daughter and bring about a miscarriage, he shall pay ten shekels of silver for her miscarriage.
211. If, through per stroke, he bring about verso miscarriage preciso the daughter of a freeman, he shall pay five shekels of silver.
213. If he strike the female slave of per man and bring about verso miscarriage, he shall pay two shekels of silver.
215. If per physician operate on verso man for verso severe wound (or make verso severe wound upon a man) with verso bronze lancet and save the man’s life; or if he open an abscess (sopra the eye) of per man with per bronze lancet and save that man’s eye, he shall receive ten shekels of silver (as his fee).
217. If it be verso man’s slave, the owner of the slave shall give two shekels of silver sicuro the physician.
218. If verso physician operate on per man for a severe wound with a bronze lancet and cause that man’s death; or open an abscess (per the eye) of per man with per bronze lancet and destroy the man’s eye, they shall cut off his fingers.
221. If a physician batteria per broken bone for verso man or cure his diseased bowels, the patient shall give five shekels of silver onesto the physician.
If he open an abscess (mediante his eye) with per bronze lancet, and destroy his eye, he shall pay silver onesto extent of one-half of his price
223. If it be a man’s slave, the owner of the slave shall give two shekels of silver puro the builder.
224. If per veterinary physician operate on an ox or an ass for per severe wound and save its life, the owner of the ox or ass shall give onesto the physician, as his fee, one-sixth of verso shekel of silver.
225. If he operate on an ox or an ass for a severe wound and dine app cause its death, he shall give puro the owner of the ox or ass one-fourth its value.
226. If verso brander, without the consent of the owner of the slave, brand a slave with the sign that he cannot be sold, they shall cut off the fingers of that brander.